Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Rosendahl Motion re Strip Lots

Subject: Re: Rosendahl Motion re Strip Lots
From: Chris Robertson <chris.robertson@lacity.org>

Date: 05/05/2015 12:29 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

CC: David Zohn <dzohn@burnsbouchard.com>, Fred Sutton
<fred.sutton@lacity.org>, John Ruhlen <jruhlen916@aol.com>, Jack Davis
<jsdla@aol.com>, Sue Piervin <spiervin@gmail.com>

Let's schedule a call for next week. 3/13 before 3PM is best for me.

Chris Robertson, AICP, LEED AP

Deputy Director o f Land Use & Planning

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

213-473-7011 | www.llthdistrict.com

facebook.com/MikeBoninCDll

@mikebonin

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

g Android app Q Download the
on Google 1 a pp on the

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Donald Duckworth

< Jckworth.donald@amai com > wrote:

That's probably late afternoon, I would think. I can do it then David.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Chris Robertson

< chris.robertson(5)lacitv.ora > wrote:

Not sure. I have to be at PLUM so whenever that gets out.

Chris Robertson, AICP, LEED AP

Deputy Director of Land Use & Planning

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

213-473-7011 | www.llthdistrict.com

facebook.com/MikeBoninCDll

@mikebonin

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android app Download the

on Google a pp on the

1 of 4

08/15/2018 10:00 AM

Re: Rosendahl Motion re Strip Lots

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay
connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:22 PM, David Zohn < dzohn@burnsbouchard.com >
wrote:

Don, that would be great. My schedule is a little hectic tomorrow but I'm
planning on calling early afternoon if that works for Chris. What does your
day look like?

Chris - what is your availability tomorrow?

Thanks,

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2015, at 5:20 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@q mail .com > wrote:

Thanks Fred and David. Do you want me to be on the call with you
David?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Fred Sutton

< fred.sutton(a )l acitvorq > wrote:

Hi David and Don,

David, please call Chris Robertson in regards to the next steps for
the zone change for the strip lots. She has been briefed and we can
get the ball rolling.

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, PI ay a Del Rey & PI ay a Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772
| www.llthdistrict.com

Sian

Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

2 of 4

08/15/2018 10:00 AM

Re: Rosendahl Motion re Strip Lots

Android

Downloa
■ ■

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community
and stay connected with

their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald(g>qmail.com > wrote:

The later. We need to remove the R-l zoning so that the parcels
can be assessed in a BID.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Fred Sutton

< fred.sutton@lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hi Don and David,

A questions as this starts to come to the forefront.

1) Why is a zone change needed? Can a covenant with the
land achieve the same desired outcome of restricting street
widening? Can BID assessed properties be Rl, or is that the
problem?

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

FJ^eldJDp^uty: Westchester, Playa Del Rey &

Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310 - 566-8772
| www.llthdistrict.com

Sian

Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android

Downloa

■ i

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their
community and stay connected with

3 of 4

08/15/2018 10:00 AM

Re: Rosendahl Motion re Strip Lots

their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps
away.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Donald Duckworth
< duckworth.dona ld@qmail.com > wrote:

The attached motion covers rezoning, fee waivers, City
acceptance of the strip lots, and other subjects. It has been a
foundation piece of the Westchester Landscape Entry Project
since it was adopted. Let me know of any questions.

4 of 4

08/15/2018 10:00 AM